The characteristic spirit of a culture, era, or community as manifested in its beliefs and aspirations.
Join Bill and Karianne Anthes as they deliver the unique BTE methodology.
This highly experiential learning weekend is for coaches and athletes to explore the connection and integration of physical, mental, and emotional fitness. This course will dive into developing” mindset” as a skill, what it means to train relative to our psychological tolerances, and how to implement workouts as a way to maximize and improve mental and emotional fitness on a daily basis across diverse environments Participants will learn via lectures, discussion, and immersive movement experiences.
Participants will develop an understanding of how and when to perform various types of workouts to optimize their physical states.
Participants will learn how to strengthen and improve physical, mental, and emotional fitness by combining strength and conditioning principles with clinical mental health approaches, and high performance practices.
Learn theory, techniques, and skills to further strengthen your mind+body connection.
Experience the confidence and belief to take purposeful action in your life.
Live the fullest expression of your Self.
- 0900: WELCOME
- 0915: ABC’S OF BTE
- 0915-1015: WHAT IS MINDSET
- 1030-1100: TOLERANCE
- 1100-1200: PSYCHOLOGICAL TOLERANCE
- 1200-1300: LUNCH
- 1300-1400: APPLICATION + TOOLS
- 1400-1445: WORKOUT EXPERIENCE
- 1500-1600: BREAKOUT SESSION/ PRACTICAL
- 1600-1630: Q&A/CLOSE
- 0900: Welcome
- 0915: Intentions & Expectations
- 0930: BTE Movement Experience: “Best Effort” workout
- 1030: Lecture: What is Mindset?
- 1130: Lecture: What is BTE?
- 1230: Lunch
- 1330: Lecture: Programming for the Physiology of Psychology
- 1430: Questions, Review, Recap
- 1500: BTE Movement Experience: “Engage” session
- 1600: Close
*Day 2 timeline subject to change as we begin off-site.
- 0700*: BTE Movement Experience: “Turn & Go”
- 0900: Lecture: Resourcing Therapeutic Applications to Fitness.
- 1000: Lecture: The Power of Will: Willingness vs. Willpower.
- 1100: BTE Movement Experience: “Gears of Regulation”
- 1200: Lunch
- 1300: Lecture: 3T’s of Change: Transition, Transform, Transcend.
- 1400: BTE Movement Experience: “Journey Ride”
- 1500: Reflection and Debrief
- 1600: Q&A and Close
Explore the physiology of psychology.
The deeper meaning of BTE is to raise awareness of, connection to, and expression from the Self through physical, mental, and emotional fitness.
Real experiences from real people.
“ETHOS gave me tools to engage with and confront beliefs that were holding me back physically, mentally and emotionally.”ETHOS NJ Participant
“I was able to incorporate your methods to my programming and I haven't felt that good working out in some time & after. Thank you both for the amazing experience!”ETHOS NJ Participant
“I was so tremendously impacted by your ability to use physical movement to transcend some of the most important and life changing principals many learn through therapy or other mindset practices.”ETHOS Virginia Beach Participant